Table of Contents
This article is an introduction to the cPanel home screen, which is the place to start for everything you do in cPanel. From the cPanel home screen, you can do the following:
- View status information for a variety of services on your account.
- Access cPanel features.
Viewing status information for your account #
To view status information for your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel If you do not know how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this article.
- In the right column of the cPanel home screen, locate the heading: This section shows your username, primary domain name, and other basic information.
- To view additional information about your account, click Server Information in the GENERAL INFORMATION section: The Server Information page shows you information about your hosting account, IP address, software version numbers (including the cPanel version), and other features.
- In the right column of the cPanel home screen, locate the STATISTICS heading: The STATISTICS column displays information about CPU and memory usage, bandwidth transfer, and more.